Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Silent Hill DVD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Silent Hill DVD

    Has anyone heard when they are planning on releasing the DVD? I looked on the web some but haven't found anything. The movie came out in April and it seems like it would be out now, so I don't know if I missed it or what.
    Plus I didn't know that the movie was actually based on a real town, Centralia, PA.

    The Real Silent Hill
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    I thought it came out today.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    well nevermind then lol, guess that's what I get when I try to multitask at work
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    It did come out today
    Walmart had a double pack of it and Resident Evil
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    I love the RE movies, just enough of the game and just enough away from the game.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    the dvd is sweet.... and i picked up the combo pack.. so i was happy watchin resident evil 1 and silent hill (love that movie with a passion)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    speaking of RE, isnt there a new one in production?..movie that is?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    yeah.. and game as well, RE5 is gonna be awesome, but yeah I think there is to be 2 more RE movies.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Silent Hill DVD

    whats the storyline gonna be based on for this one?
    back to the old RE stortyline, or continuing with RE4?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •